Y'all know when you lot board an airline flying, and the prophylactic announcements come on- and one-half the passengers just totally zone out- ignore them? If it'south your first flying- you're probably paying super close attending- just you can't really blame the people that have been flying a while for being bored.   The rubber information can be kind of repetitive.

Well a pocket-size Airline called Cebu Pacific Air- recently did an experiment to see if it could get passengers to pay attending to the safety announcements…and have a good time doing it.

This video cracks me up. I do Non know how the passengers are sitting so withal though! Maybe they are in shock? Because bluntly, if Lady Gaga and Katy Perry started playing pretty much anywhere I was…I'd accept trouble Not shaking my groove thang!!

What practice you think? Is this as well over the top- or but the right amount of fun?

All I know- is this would definitely make me pay attention to the pre-flight announcements!

But hey!

Where are the male person flight attendants?!